July has been HOT!! in the Northeast, but Julia says her part of Ohio has just the right amount of rain for a fantastic corn crop. How are things for you?
We have some new items for you to look at on the website, and a couple of recommendations.
- Agriculture will track ‘Slow Food’ activity similar to our records for native plants. Send a description of your activity, your local market or whatever has inspired you about finding food supplies nearby and share your enthusiasm.
- Check out a new farm focused publication Modern Farmer available via this link: http://modernfarmer.com/magazine/issue-01-spring-2013/
- Under the annual meeting tab, we posted a summary of the results gained from the survey members at the meeting completed. Read their comments, then send us yours.
- For anyone who wants to add her comments, the survey is posted under Annual Meeting. You can print it, complete it, scan it and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Sue at 505 E. Willow Grove Ave.
- SAVE THE DATE for travel to Philadelphia May 28 to June 1, 2014!